Use databases filled with popular and approved impact data. Sinzer has a formal Data Partnership with the Global Value Exchange that contains over 1800 outcomes with related indicators and valuations. This speeds up the process of determining what impact you want to measure and answer questions such as: What outcomes are relevant and which indicators can you use to understand what changes? What have other organisations used in their impact measurement?
The Global Value Exchange uses several data sources to extract outcomes, indicators and valuations from. Read more about how you can use the below data sources on the Sinzer platform
- IRIS metrics available on the Sinzer platform
- IFC metrics available on the Sinzer platform
- Progress out of Poverty metrics available on the Sinzer platform
- TEEB valuations available on the Sinzer platform
- SDG’s available on the Sinzer platform
It’s also possible to create your own personalised database on the Sinzer platform.