The National Arts Service Organizations component of Supporting Artistic Practice funds Canadian arts service organizations with mandates to promote and support the arts on a national level. Grants assist service organizations committed to developing and sustaining the vitality of the Canadian professional arts sector through representation, promotion and exchange.
Activities – what you can apply for
You can apply for a contribution towards member services and other activities that strengthen the vitality of the professional arts sector on a national basis. In particular, to:
- encourage dialogue, networking and shared learning
- initiate research and analysis
- represent and promote the arts to the public
- provide ongoing services and opportunities for artists and/or arts organizations
Who can apply
Types of potential applicants to this component:
- national arts service organizations
Your eligibility to apply to this component is determined by the validated profile created in the portal.
To be eligible, your organization must:
- presently receive core support from this component. If your organization is presently receiving core support from another component, you must contact your Program Officer to confirm your eligibility before you apply.
- have received 1 composite grant or 3 Canada Council project grants in the last 5 years. This excludes grants from the following components and programs: Travel, Representation and Promotion, Translation, Small-Scale Activities, Digital Strategy Fund, Leadership for Change: Grants for Organizational Development, Flying Squad, and Visiting Foreign Artists.
- be an incorporated not-for-profit arts organization
- work with a professional staff
- have at least 5 years of continuous activities and services that support the professional arts sector
- have had total revenues exceeding $75 000 in each of the last 3 years (some exceptions may be considered)
We can help with your strategy & submission: email@example.com
#funding#strategy #consulting #impactinvesting #fundraising #sdgs #toronto #canada #fundraising #socialenterprise #arts #government #wbs #mba #bradfordturner #thesectorinc